emery

just so you will know...
i am not planning to organize a ride board this year.  two years ago it was a
huge success (we got terri to the show!), but last year it didn't work as
well...  if there are a huge number of people who were expecting this, please
let me know and i will try to work something out...
secondly, we don't have shelly around to organize the listie get together
before the show this year.  anyone from the cincy area gonna volunteer?  can i
make a request that we do it on the saturday before the show for all those of
us travelling?  i think kaldi's would be a great place to have it since we
have done it there the past 2 years, everyone knows where it is, it is close
to the emery, etc.
(oh and jg, last year terri came by kaldi's before the show to hang out!!!!)
looking forward to meeting some of you--
jan