Re: Two Things

"Brad Caviness" <bigwig at arkansas_net> sez:
>I have a couple quick questions:

Uh-oh.

>First of all, who thinks we should start petitioning OtR to give Binky one
>of the opening slots for the Emery show this year?

Holy shit!   That's a killer idea, Brad!   I wonder why nobody has
thought of it before?   That way, we can all shout out "I love you
BINKY!" between songs!

Seriously, though, that's a fine idea.  Let's start a campaign!

>Sure, he's struggling to
>unload the thousand cd's he pressed up in the spring. But he's *very*
>well-known among a large tangent of OtR fans. Especially ones who will be at
>the Emery show. Plus he can wear his kilt AND that fruity black beret.

LOL   Fruity.   I've seen him wearing both simultaneously, and the
beret looks less fruity when he's standing up.

>And secondly, what the hell is liquid beef?

Nature's perfect beverage.  IYKWIM, AITYD.
--
NP: King Crimson - _Absent Lovers_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery