Open Your Eyes? (was Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #348)

jholland at cc_gatech.edu (Jeff Holland) sez:
>> I *try* to talk about Yes every now and then, but...
>>
>	So, now that they are back in the studio, are there any bets that
>the next Yes album will sound *nothing* like _Open Your Eyes?_

They've already said it won't sound like OYE.   When I talked to Steve
Howe last year, he was already trying to distance himself from it.
It's not *that* bad an album, it was just so rushed that it comes off
sounding half-baked.   Still better than _Big Generator_, though.  I
really like 'New State Of Mind', 'Fortune Seller', and 'Man In The
Moon'

>	Jeff
>	(oh dear.  I'm off-topic again, aren't I?)

NOW you've done IT!
--
NP: Orbital - _Orbital 2_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery