Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #345

Lets see...I'll read the subject lines...Alanis, Alanis, Alanis...Tetris,
Tetris, Tetris...hmmm...should I waste my time??? nope. delete.

When did this list switch to alt.bashing.alanis-morrisett ?? geesh.

I've already cut back to the digest version because its easier to delete one
big email than a bunch of little ones...perhaps I should cut back to just the
announce list....too bad too, because it looks like there are some newbies on
here as a result of the OtR/CJ tour and they are reading this as a
representation of OtR???? sad.

eric w.