Out Of The Grey, Sixpence CDR

Someone posted about Out Of The Grey not to long a go. Welp I listen to
Christien Dente sing, she is good. i now i do think that if you like otr
you *might* like Out Of The Grey, their a hole lot more plain than OtR. It
should be if you like Out of The Grey you might like OtR because Out Of The
Grey is so much... uh... less funkie? Oh yeah I listened to On The Road or
The Road, i can't remember which it was called

As for the CDR thing, i have one and I have most of that stuff the one guy
said something about.

Welp, ttyl

<>< Aubrey <><