@ Sixpence (So that I may dive headfirst)

OK, here's a first for me.  I figure I'd ask e-friends first before
scaling the scary big internet world.

If there are any rabid Sixpence None the Richer fans out there willing
to make a CDR for me to peruse and decide where to go from there, I'd be
willing to make it worth his/her while.  I'm interested in the
following:

*  5-song "Original Demos" 1992
* "Bouquet" from Steve Taylor Tribute CD "I Predict a Clone",
   Rex, 1994
* "Leigh and Me" by Starflyer 2000 from "@rtİore Volume One" on
   Tooth & Nail Records, 1995
* "Road to Zion" from Petra Tribute CD "Never Say Dinosaur",
   Star Song, 1996
* "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" from "Christmas in Heaven"
   compilation CD, Flying Tart Records, 1996
*  Bob Clearmountain remixes of "Love" and "Sister, Mother" and
* "Sad But True" from ltd. edition vinyl "Sixpence..." 1998

Please e-me with info.

Thanks,
Bruce