Re: Alanis, Madonna, Bjo:rk

On Wed, 04 Nov 1998 06:39:03 PST "Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com>
writes:
>Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

>>I'm famous! I'm famous!

(i'd rather be INfamous!)

>>Only 14.3 minutes until the world starts busting on me.....

>I can't imagine it's gonna take that long.  The topless photos were in
>the British press this morning, the queen's denounced you, the
>scandals
>with bink and jg and chris and the sheep are soon to hit the waves,
>and betty ford is just around the corner.

i *knew* we should've invited the queen! damn. i guess this means we have
to return the sheep now....

>You're a has been, Y.  :)

aw, come on, the world needs wannabes...

bink

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use
from Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software at http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.