@ re: Alanis, Madonna, Bjo:rk

How about letting the corpse of pop music rot and decay?
How about realising Bjo:rk's an Icelandic god?
How about moving somewhere where it's warmer?
How about writing lyrics to someone else's song?

Thank you Christopher, thank you Ysobelle,
thank you Marky Marq, thank you Mr. Ulrich,
thank you binkmeister, thank you Bokonon,
thank you, thank you, Ms. Cat...

Bruce
who vividly recalls that one section of the SAT was this ridiculous:

Teletubby Laa-Laa is to Bjo:rk's "Post" CD as:
* Madonna's "Sex" book is to the number 17.
* Cyan ink cartridges are to hamburger.
* "Combat" for the Atari VCS is to a hideaway bed.
* Cuticle is to vertical.

(I don't think I got quality sleep last night...)