Re: to the extreme

Pardon me for mailing the entire list with this, but I just couldn't
resist.

Jillian said:
> Well I think they were expecting a comeback worthy of Alanis from her
> cheese pop days into the angry wordsmith she has become.*shrugs* I don't
> know...

and I don't know either, Jillian.  I mean come on.  Do you mean Alanis
*Morrisette*??  Angry wordsmith??  angry maybe, but any bending or
forging of words comes across as only laughable.  I honestly can't think
of any song she has made (in her comeback (!) of course) [read with tone
of sarcasm] that has been anything other than a pitiful attempt at
appealing to the pre-pubescent teenies--you know the ones who hear a
song and then make their parents miserable until they buy them the
album.  At second thought that's not laughable.  that's downright
disgusting.  I'd better pipe down now before I start in on that
incredibly riduculous "Ironic".  Wordsmith?!   LOL!