Re: November 7, 1998

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 05:29:25 -0500 "jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> writes:
>yay!  bink is still comin'!   i feared the little gathering would
>shrink to
>nil.

um.... hate to tell you all this....

but i lost my job today.

i won't be going anywhere November 7th.... sorry gang.  the joys of
downsizing strikes again.... and to think that i'm beginning to move into
an aprtment of my own tomorrow.... well doesn't that just figure.

so pardon me if i disappear for a bit.  if i do, it'll be from a
combination of finding employment (yet again), moving (bout damn time),
and sulking (for lack of anything productive otherwise).

enjoy the shows folks, but you'll have to do so without me this round....

and for those looking to get a CD, you'll have to do it "mail order" or
wait till whenever i get to meet half of you....

sorry guys, but life sucks.

bink

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]