Re: those glossy band picture thingies...

Welp, I don't have any clue where you could get the picture taken, but
once you have them I think you could print them off at like a copier
place (kindo's or something). If you are looking for a place to get those
pictures taken and done up, just call around town, ask bands that have
done it before about it.

<>< Aubrey <><

PS
it's me people! just changed e-mail addresses