Re: daddy untwisted

In a message dated 10/26/98 9:05:00 AM EST, thegeniusiwas at hotmail_com writes:

>  I'd say Sha
>  wins post of the week award, with special bonus for mentioning her
>  underwear...

genius indeed! i'd say damian swintosky* wins long distance kissies for being
a nicehead.

if you had been through the same Underwear Shopping Ordeal as me that
afternoon, you'd mention it too.

>While I'm babbling, I have this to say about recent otr live
>performances.  While they sound good, let's have less recital, and more
>rockin'.  What's wrong with rockin' a little?

wouldn't want to outdo the closing act?
love,
sha

(i mean, i'd say that if  "damian swintosky" weren't so hard to say. ack.
smundy. i should throw on a frock and head to school now, no?)