daddy untwisted

Hey all,

  I've spent this morning catching up on the last week.  I'd say Sha
wins post of the week award, with special bonus for mentioning her
underwear...
   I've been getting into Daddy Untwisted; it's on a current mix tape
for me.  Does it sound like it could be an early Heart song to anyone
but me?  I would love to hear otr do Magic Man or Barracuda.
   While I'm babbling, I have this to say about recent otr live
performances.  While they sound good, let's have less recital, and more
rockin'.  What's wrong with rockin' a little?

Back into the cocoon,

Damian
thegeniusiwas at hotmail_com

"I have nothing to offer but confusion"