Re: @ Sixpence/Terroristen no otr

SheepyFuzz at aol_com sez:
>love,
>sha
>(looking forward to seeing sixpence the fourth of novermbre, at a club that
>hosted vanilla ice just a week or two ago.)

The club I saw them in is going to host Vanilla Ice next month.

I'm *so* there.

>oh, and by the way...is it kosher for me to just send mail to the list, and
>not copies to various other parties? i don't mind getting two copies of stuff
>in my mailbox (it makes me feel popular?) but i would think that others would.

Leviticus 33:12 makes reference to the netiquette of listserv replies.
"Yea, verily, when thou dost reply to the listserv, a measure of
politeness is shown by replying not only to the massed gentiles, but
also the original poster, even to the fourth generation."

So, Mosaic Law indicates that a CC to the original poster is the
kosher way of doing it.   Having a rabbi bless your posts during the
typing wouldn't hurt, either.

NP: Ju Ju Jazz Space - 'Space Dub'
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
I am Dyslexic of Borg, your ass will be laminated.

Follow-Ups: References: