Re: Thanks (no OtR)

Mr. Emery told us...(in reference to GDBD and DNotY)

>Wow, and just think...those are two of the weaker albums!  ;-)

To which Yzzi so eloquently replied....

>They are NOT, you wretch! Do I have to come back out there and teach you a
>lesson?

To which I'm saying...don't offer, Yzzi.  He may actually take you up on
that offer!

But if he does, come on down to Cincinnati!  I'm very distraught that I
didn't get to meet you when you moved to that hell hole known as
Pittsburgh, PA.

On a similar note...Evan, I'm sorry I wasn't able to do anything with you
this past weekend.  It was a bad weekend.  *sigh*  Things are looking up,
though!  Maybe I'll try to come up to Columbus one of these weekends, when
I don't have any concerts or anything...

NP:  Allure  _Head Over Heels_
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka