Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #316

Well...I've heard of lisahall. They're a band from some other country or
something. I thought her voice was little-girly? I heard that song from
that TV movie with Lea Thompson or something. It was OK. :)

Oh,and whoever said all that about Lawrence Welk,I have a Lawrence Welk
story! Well,not really,but my grandmother always used to tell me that
Lawrence Welk asked her to marry him and she said no. Go figure,she was
a jazz singer,but I don't think she knew Lawrence Welk. My grandma was a
little delusional at times...heehee!

OK,I think I need to remind myself never ever ever to start the day off
with an amaretto cappuccino! :)

love y'all,
        jillian <><

np: Frente _Marvin The Album_

"All my memories blend and bleed. Empty arms reach out weak with need.
And I fall,yet my cold and tired heart strains to hold on..." - Sun-60

\\|//
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you