if only . . .

Hey guys.  I just wanted to take a moment to say that I just bought Deanna
Kirk's cd's and I am in love.  She is incredible.  I saw her last year at the
Emery Concert and had been meaning to check out her work for awhile, now, but
just recently scraped together enough leftover change from lunch money to buy
both of her cd's.  So . . . here's the weird fantasy involving OtR and the
lovely Ms. Kirk:
Deanna joins OtR, adding a beautiful 3rd female harmony along with Brian's
vocals . . . ta-da!!!  We now have the newest Over the Rhine collection
entitled "Blues Band and the Backwater Harmony Jubilee."  Wouldn't that just
kick some major ass??????

That's all.
Stef