Soda debat and well this is just kinda cool and does have to do with OTR

Hi,
First I want to say I am sorry if I sent an empty message I accidently hit the return key and the message I was about to write disappeared.  You may have recieved it and then again you may not have but in any case.
I used call all brown colored carbonated beverages coke. Last spring I gave up all colored carbonated beverages, coke, pepsi, diet coke/pepsi. They contain too much caffine and the diet ones contain nutra sweet.  So I gave it all up, not I only drink sprite and 7-up as far as carbonated beverages go.  And yes I am in college and can stay up very late without the caffine high!
Which leads me to my next point.
I was walking through the dorm and girls who live across from me was playing Good Dog Bad Dog and well I was so stunned I just stopped at their door and listened. The nice thing is is that it is still playing.  I also saw a copy of Serpants and Gloves at the record store here in Oxford Ohio, they also have many copies of Good Dog Bad Dog, The Darkest Night of The Year, and Besides.
Well I guess that is all for now.
Debbie

---
ICQ number: 3174685
"The hallmark of intimacy is the ethical strength to abide by such commitments, even though they may call for significant sacrifices and compromises failure to do so will lead to a sense of aloneness"

http://www.mailexcite.com