Cokes, cherry stems, and more...

On Oct 8, 1998 22:36:41 EDT Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/8/98 5:11:29 PM, cemery at iwaynet_net wrote:
>
> > I recently
> >discovered a latent talent for tying cherry stems in knots with my
> >tongue.   Make of *that* what you will.
>

> Oh, I've been doing that for years. It's an art. And I'll tell you, do in in
> front of the right people, and it ties THEM in knots, too.

	Oh absolutely.  I've developed quite the talent for tying cherry
stems in knots with my tounge.  An old friend taught me, ... not by example
but with verbal instructions.

	Yes, well.

	By the way, we call everything "Coke" here, but that makes sense
since the Coca-Cola Headquarters building overshadows us every afternoon
(almost literally)

	Also, I think it's quite nifty that all of these new folks are
popping out of the woodwork.  Since our beloved Over the Rhine is on tour
right now, I KNOW all of you are going to send setlists and reviews when
you see them when they visit your neck of the woods, yes?  (Please?)

	Jeff

	Visit the Over the Rhine gig-list (and semi-history) page at:
	http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b/otrhine