Re: Attractive Listie Theory put to the test again. [no OTR]

In a message dated 10/6/98 10:15:13 PM, cemery at iwaynet_net writes:

>Come on over anytime.   And bring that sister of yours.  I haven't
>seen you guys in far too many months.

    As tempting as the pilgramige is to The Holy Chrise's house (aka Mecca,
home of good laughes, great fun and downhome cookin'..oh and OTR <---OTR
content!!)  I'm currently broke and trying to put the pieces of my life
together to resemble a job and actual progression in life..but I'll take you
up on that offer as soon as my pictures complete.....I promise..or threaten,
whatever you choose to call it. (;->

Glueing..and glueing..and glueing.........and listening to OTR <--look I did
it again!!!
DeniseR  (:-D