sundry stuff [very little otr]

shauna-sheepy-head (sheepyfuzz at aol_com) wrote:

> by-the-way
> i know where rachel gockley lives.
> muhahahahahahaha.

(should i be afraid?)  but then, i do believe i have the address of the one
and only miss shauna annette lavoy, as well....<evil grin>

and in an entirely different email, layne peterson (petersen at info2000_net)
commented:

> There's nothing wrong with Christian music festivals. And I've heard
> Creation is pretty cool, even though Cornerstone's better.

ugh, creation doesn't even *begin* to compare with cornerstone.  having been
to each twice, i definately don't see reason to go to creation over cstone.
and of course, cstone has the added selling point of being where i've seen otr
play three out of the four times i've ever seen them.

--rachel.