Re: Lurker :)

~Mareesa Orth~ wrote:

> Oh geez wow...talk about strange...I come out of lurking, make a comment
> about GDBD and BAM! I started a topic! :)

Not too tough to get all of us "attention-span-of-a-hummingbird"-ers going,
is it?

> Anyway, I'm glad I did, because
> everyone's comments are so interesting. When I get some time II'm going to
> give Eve and Patience the listening that they deserve. And whoever it was
> taht said something about GDBD and ages may be onto something....I think
> part of why I like it is because it's _comfortable_ to me...whereas Eve
> and Patience are maybe too different...but the thing is, I like all sorts
> of "odd" music that other people have not heard. So I don't really know
> what my deal is, but I'll be keeping an open ear :)

"Odd" music like what/who? McLachlan and Tori in your sig, right? (And I
don't know the third one) Both good choices...

np: Unkle - _Psyence Fiction_

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins