Re: Attractive Listie Theory put to the test again. [no OTR]

Dancing on a volcano, Jessyka Harper <harperja at email_uc.edu> said:

>I met Chris Emery a while ago, and he's definitely a cutie pie!  He's also
>a good cuddler...*grin*

Make of that what you will.  ;-)

> He needs to come down to Cincinnati and cook some food for me.  Chris, we
>have a kitchenette across the hall from my room!  *hugz*

Sorry...I only cook in *my* kitchen.

>And Scott, since I'm in Cincy, I'll meet you and then tell the entire list
>about how good looking and charming you are.  Sound good?  *grin*

I can vouch for Scott.   He's a good lookin' & charming guy.

--NP: Yes  _Relayer_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker