Re: Re: Oct Dates

In a message dated 10/6/98 4:19:26 PM, jg900 at bright_net wrote:

>(yes, i know Massachusetts is not a "town"  but that's as far as my feeble
memory
>could narrow Yzzi's old home down,  and i'm probably wrong at that, too.)

Don't recall that evil place to mind. Actually, I was in Amherst,
Massachusetts. Very nice place, but UMass was pure evil. And not Mr. Emery's
kind of evil, either.

I would LOVE to go to the show tomorrow, but, alas, since it looks like the
Lovely Lynzi is stranded, I won't have anyone to go with. And being the social
creature I am, I'd prefer not to go alone. Not least because I have NO idea
yet where Metropol is.

Sigh.