Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #304

Someone wrote yesterday and scared me about the Schuba's show in
Chicago in December. It just CAN'T be 21+. I've been looking forward
to this show ever since I saw OtR in Franklin, TN in May. And I'll
still be three months shy of 21 in December. Drastic measures will
have to be taken if this evil rumor is true. IDs will be falsified or
borrowed. Is anyone else planning on going to the show? Maybe we
could get together. I admit to being a lurker due to having more
pressing things to occupy my time (i.e. studying), but I always enjoy
reading the comments of people who have time to contribute. Say it
ain't so Joe...please someone tell me this show is not 21 and up.
Anna