Re: coming out of my shell...

><< anywho, i'm sort of clueless as to where we all are geographically
>speaking. >>

I live in the fertile river valley in Little Rock, Arkansas. I've met only
one other OtR listie that also lives in Central Arkansas, and even that was
only this August and via email. I've never had to drive less than seven
hours to see the band perform live (in St. Louis with Vigilantes of Love on
the Double Cure Tour) and otherwise have only seen them perform at
Cornerstone in Central Illinois. But I have all their official cds and a
couple of "unofficial ones" and I'm not giving any of them up for anything.

BSC