listies and lurkers

it's howdy newbie time....

hallo, sha.

et al.

i am bink.

i am stuck in Northern Indiana wallowing in sarcasm.  it's sorta like a
flytrap here, you don't realize you're stuck until you try to leave...

but we have fine corn here.  lots and lots of corn. (both literally and
figuratively. just ask Dan Quayle.)

as far as OtR discs to seek out (oh my god! OtR content--from ME!) i'd
recommend all of them, personally.  that way you can play the disc that
suits your mood best at the time. i think every OtR album appeals to
different portions of one's being, so it helps to own the entire
catalogue.  case in point (referring to an old series of postings) is the
song "Bothered."  some fans are bothered by one version over the other,
but me, it depends what day of the week the month happens to be in.

happy hunting.

bink

(hey, jg-- are you poppin' speed so fast it's like you're never commin'
back? GO!GO!GO!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]