Re: Re:eve

-----Original Message-----
From: stephanib at juno_com >ok i have a question ...i am so confused about
what is really rare and
>what isnt....my copy of eve, has a little irs man/logo on the back of it.
>i mean little. is this so valuable or am i totally confused. i bought it
>in a record store a couple of years ago.

Steph,

The cd that everyone is talking about is a promotional version of Eve that
was circulated to press, radio, and merchants prior to the record's release.
It came in a jewel case with no art and the cd was emblazoned with an
oversized IRS logo with the record and song titles and the release date. If
memory serves, it also came with some great michael wilson photos of the
band, a set of the Eve trading cards, some press materials and a credit
sheet that actually read in one place "'Bothered' (Hidden Track)." I gave
mine to a friend when I got a copy of the finished album with art (including
copper staples), and I think he lost it somewhere in Columbia, Mo.

BSC