Re: Discplay Was: Chris's CDs, Rare Eve

Dancing on a volcano, Gibby <gibby at one_net> said:

>If you don't like discplay there is a whole bunch of programs that will go out
>and get the information from cddb.com (or some other cddb server) and if someone
>else has entered the information about your particular cd, it will automaticly
>populate your track listing with the information that the program retrieved for
>the CD database.

Yes, he's right.   DiscPlay just happens to be *my* favorite.   And
I'm not associated with the company, *nor* do they know that I'm
giving recommendations.   If they did, they'd probably ask me to stop.

>I use notify CD myself because it is free but that discplay does have that
>export to html thing that's sound pretty cool. I don't know if I'd post it on my
>website though, people would think that I was a big ol' *Geek* or something (
>just joking Chris).

I freely admit I'm a big ol' *GEEK*.   Why bother hiding it.

To further prove my geekdom, I actually, personally got email from
Kibo *and* he mentioned me in a post to alt.religion.kibology!   Go
me!

--NP: Hooverphonic _Blue Wonder Power Milk_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker