rare(?) versions of EVE

I think I've mentioned this before on this list, but i thought since the
subject has come up again, i'd talk again.

my copy of eve was made by irs canada and it has the list of songs on
the cd cover instead of the picture of the compass. does anybody else
have this canada thing.

i guess i must have gotten the cd from a friend in canada that traded
some stuff with me when i was first getting into OtR. I Think i gave him
a prayer chain cd or something. i made out better if you ask me.

~lara~