Sixpence

About Sixpence None the Richer, our lovely and wonderful JG introduced me
to the wonders which are the band.  They're good.  I like them.

I still like OtR better, and my dad found all of my CDs, so I can now
listen to them on a regular basis.  I miss the Scampering Songs _Patience_.

And sorry, kids, but Jan called my copy of Eve.  Better luck with all the
copies floating around out there, especially in Pittsburgh.  It's good to
know that my hated hometown is good for *something*.

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka