Re: Aubrey

hehe, yeah, I'm everywhere really:-) Thanx for your suggestion, I think
I'll go for cheap since there are tons of people on here and everybody
seams to like different albums (unlike most bands where the band has one
album that everbody likes). Hows that sound? (hey, I dont' know how to grow
money yet:-) Anyways, i'll check out that live thingy, I totaly forgot
about it!

<>< Aubrey <><
PS
Jillian,
phone numbers? girl you seam to have a little time:-) but I can understand
anyway:-)
(under secret jillian/aubrey code, lol:-)