Re: Over The Rhine

acaudill at interteamsoftware_com sez:
>I've heard of Over The Rhine from a lot of my friends, and when searching
>for some kind of website for them, all I found was this (and two websites
>that where closed down). I found a place that was selling thier cd for $30,
>so I was and am afriad that they have broke up or something, have they?

From my scintillating 'Welcome Newbies' post from *just* two days ago:

**
More info, check out a couple web pages:

The official band page:
http://overtherhine.com
Eric Schumacher's great OTR site:
http://www.kconline.com/eschumacher/OtR/
Eric Schumacher's OTR Listie page:
http://www.kconline.com/eschumacher/OtR/listie.html
Jeff Holland's semi-complete giglist:
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b/otrhine
The semi-complete archives of the list from inception to date at:
http://www.actwin.com/OtR
**

In a nutshell, they haven't broken up.   Right now they're touring
with the Cowboy Junkies as an opening act.

--NP: Pink Floyd - _Dark Side Of The Moon_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"I believe in peace, bitch" - Tori Amos