@ Sixpence None the Richer

(Sixpence)

I know some of y'all like this band; I had never really heard them
until today, when I saw this link and thought some of you might be
interested.  It's from today's CNN Online, I imagine the real life
Showbiz Today show on CNN will have something as well.

http://cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Music/9809/22/sixpence/

They write about the "religious band" stigma per se as well through
the article, pretty transferrable to the little apple cart band (as
seen through the eyes of ~some~ people!).

Bruce
NP: Arcadia "So Red the Rose"