Eden Park

HI,
You know i DON'T THINK THEY ARE PLAYING, I wish they were. But I assume that since they are still touring with cowboy junkies they won't have that concert : ( If anyone knows differently please tell me because I want to go, in fact I had been planing on it all summer.
Debbie
---
ICQ number: 3174685
"The hallmark of intimacy is the ethical strength to abide by such commitments, even though they may call for significant sacrifices and compromises failure to do so will lead to a sense of aloneness"

http://www.mailexcite.com