So you can figure out how to *subscribe* yourself, but not UN, huh?

Folks, I'm reposting this, since it seems not to have gone through
before.

***

(or, how to deal with the listserv in 21 days, or triple your money
back)

Listen up!

I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart.

You have a couple options, not all of which entail unsubscribing from
the listserv.

1) If your email client supports it, you can have OTR listserv
messages dumped into a separate folder.   This is what I do, and is
good at keeping list messages apart from personal email.

2) You can unsubscribe from the discussion list and subscribe to the
digest version.   This option gives you only one email per day from
the list consisting of *all* the messages sent to the list, compiled
into a single email.  Instructions are below.

3) You can unsubscribe from the discussion list and subscribe to the
announcement list, which will give you *only* official announcements
from the band themselves (none of the fan discussion), and these come
at infrequent intervals, usually once every other month or so.
Instructions below

Instructions for dealing with the listserv:

There are three list options: discussion, digest, and announce.

You can easily subscribe and unsubscribe from various options by going
to: http://www.medianation.org/OtR/ and selecting your options in the
form that's about halfway down the page.

--NP: Sun Ra and The Year 2000 Myth Science Arkestra
              - _Live At The Hackney Empire_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Women like silent men, they think they're listening.