OTR in the UK? Lets hope so...

A very nice person at the Otr office whom I'm not familiar with mailed
to say the band aren't sure yet if they'll be accompanying the Junkies
out to the UK.

It would just be so cool if they did, that would mean VOL and Otr over
here in the same month (makes me kind of glad that I haven't got a start
date for my job...for once I see there is a brighter side to being
unemployed!!!).

If there is anyone out there who may catch a band member at some of the
current shows please do encourage them to pay us a visit over here.

Still good to be back,

Ed