Re: Taft Show (was Re: Last night...)

In a message dated 9/10/98 3:01:19 PM, ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu wrote:

> Even if
>Bruce does try to force his Duran Duran obsession upon everyone in his
>path. LOL

And that would be bad because...?

Hey, Bruce-- can't wait to see you, snookies! You can bring those John Taylor
CDs, you know. I only have Feelings Are Good, to thich I rarely listen. I'm
told AutoDidact is much better.

Anyone looking for me at the Faire: I'll look pretty much exactly as I do on
the listie page, since I'll be in the same costume. I'll just be moving a lot
faster-- have to catch up with all the rennies I haven't seen in years.