Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #279

> Wanted to let you know that the Taft concert was Todd Kearby's last working
> gig, and he is no longer employed by OtR.  Although he says he'll still go
> to many of the Cincy shows, he'll be there just to listen.  In my opinion,
> this is a really big loss to the band-no one can set up the booth like
> Todd, and he's just plain fun to be around.

This message will take all of my tact to compose.  I must use the utmost
decorum in trying to accomplish my feat: I will try to quote myself
without trying to seem arrogant.  Ahhhhhh, nevermind, screw it.  I'm
just gonna do this

> And, by the way, do they have any idea how important the "behind the
> scenes" people are to the ambience of the band?  I don't think they do.
> Or else they'd be treating them better.

This is what I was talking about.  OtR is much more than just Karin and
Linford and whatever musicians happen to be playing with them.  Oh well,
I guess there's nothing I can do.  I'm glad at least that Brian has been
able to keep his job.
    Nathan