Re: [Top Ten Lists]

OOOOooohhh thank you Poncho;
Top Ten thing I love about this list:

10. Info on former members of the band
 9.  Info on upcoming projects
 8.  Info on in-store appearances
 7.  Info on upcoming albums
 6.  Info on side projects
 5.  Info on meet and greet type functions
 4.  Info on new songs that are yet to be released/recorded
 3.  Info on personal experiences with the band
 2.  Info on concert dates

and the #1 thing I love about this list:
Hearing about how the shows went since I'm in Florida now and can't go to˙

any

You too Huh? Where in FLA? jg doesn't even want to look at FLA.
I'm north of St. Pete.

Re;Top ten things I hate about this list.

I agree with you totally I'm glad you said it so plainly !
There are Christian forums and chats and all kinds of places you can deba˙
te on
the web. But this is the place to talk about a great band that ˙

sometimes plays music that is spiritual in nature. None of us have to sta˙
rt
preaching about what it means it's going to mean something different to
everyone let's enjoy it and the list and not make it into our own persona˙
pulpit please!

  Act in a Christian manner, if you are one, by
respecting people's right to enjoy music for just that... "music".

Is this possible, some of us are so zealous and "on fire".
Maybe that's why you get flamed John.

I know that the only people who flame me will be the "Christians", but
I'm wearing my fireproof undies, so bring it on, but do it privately...
the list doesn't need your junk mail. ˙

It's cool,... I brought the hose dude!

Jump, jive, and wail!
                        ˙