Re: Pop Music

The more I think about it, there's no other way to describe"Eyes Wide Open",
"Someday", "Drowning", "Sea & Sky", "HDIF", "Circle of Quiet" etc. other
than pop music.  "Tumbleweeds", "Moth", "Whatever You Say" seem like a big
return to form, although with a little more mature lyrics (except the lyric
of CoQ always seems pretty brilliant to me).  Heck, "All I Need" and "Lucy"
and "Seahorse" were there too, just the production was zero pop.  Sub-pop
if you will (dodges the wrath of the semi-indie grunge fans among us).

Bruce

Viva el musica pop!  (One of the few things I remember from HS spanish is
not to use the feminine article with latin-based "art" words like drama, etc.)

"Trust in your calling, make sure your calling's true
 Think of others, the others -- think of you
 I believe my humor's wearing thin
 And change is what I believe in"  REM, now playing in my head.