Re: til we have faces

Once again.

This is a response I got from them when I asked. It's all available.

Yes the OTR back catalogue is getting haard to find. Here is some info
regarding a few CD's:

We are offering a Special 3 CD offer. You will the get the first 3 CD's minus
the cd booklets for $25. That includes shipping. Otherwise if you get the CD's
individually they will be $13.  Order info is as follows-

Fan Club/Besides CD   $20
Good Dog Bad Dog      $14
Darkest Night of the Year   $14
Eve     $13 (no cd booklet)
Patience $13 (no cd booklet)
Til We Have Faces (no cd booklet)

Shipping is $3  for orders $19.99 or less
$4 for orders $20 - $39.99
$5 for orders $40-$59.00
$6 for orders $60 or more

If you are one of friends outside the US please add $3 to each of the above
shipping amounts.

Send check, money order, visa/master card #w/ exp date to:

Over the Rhine
PO BOX 2572
CINCINNATI OH 45201

You can also fax in an order to 1-513-241-0777. Please include the above
information.

 Any questions PLEASE e-mail back!
Stacie