Re: My view....

Kendrickjd at aol_com sez:
>i just hate it when the list gets divided between christians and non-
>christians each saying otr is their group's spokesperson.

Jan, OTR is *my personal* spokeperson.   Didn't you get that memo?

>base from all walks of life.  can't we all just agree to disagree?

What fun is that?   ;-)

Seriously, though, my dear Jan,  it has been fascinating discussing
some of the aspects of this, and it appears to be dying down for now.
We can wait a few months before resurrecting it.

--NP: Patti Smith - _Horses_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces"
      - Pink Floyd