Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #264

> I too was surprised - I always thought Over the Rhine was just a good ol'
> local band from Cinci.  Heard 'em on 97X (Bam!  The future of rock and
> roll), saw 'em at Bogart's, and I've been hooked ever since.

exactly.  and truth be told, does it really matter whether or not
linford did or did not write on song from a christian standpoint.  i
think not.  the song's the song.  take it for whatever it is to you and
leave at that.  now, it's time for me to go pack a bowl, tune into some
of karin's great vocal stylings and think about what it is "go down
easy" REALLY means... to me.