Re: Reply to Lisa's Reply

Zena znedsfox at moody_edu wrote:
>Obviously Chris doesn't understand either you get it or you don't.
>I'll be glad to give my interpretations of some lyrics, give me a little time

Trish (Pillam at aol_com) then replied with:
>I'd have to say that the operative word here is "interpretations".
>And I"ll bet that Mr. Emery does "get it".
>Trish

Finally, Jennifer Gouker <jgouker at wahoo_sjsu.edu> finished up with:
>Gosh, it doesn't seem to me that Mr. Emery needs anyone else's help in
>defending himself.

You people crack me up!  ;-)    Who started all this "Mr." Emery
stuff, anyway.   You guys gotta cut that out, or you'll give people
the mistaken impression that I'm respectable or something like that.
I mean, during high school football (a million years ago), they called
me "Elroy" fercryinoutloud.  Not that the nickname really lasted that
long, that is.

But that's neither here nor there, and is an entirely *different*
story.

Trish, Jennifer: your faith in my abilities is touching.   I feel
special now.   :-)

--NP: Roxy Music - _Siren_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"I've got your Polish DJ right *here*!"