It's been a whole year-and then some

Hello!
My name is Kathy and it's been over a year now that I first was totally
captivated by my first live experience of OtR at C-Stone97.
Between OtR and VIgilates of Love my 1st C-Stone just rocked.
There was much more to talk about but I'll refrain:
       (okay-The Waitng,Iona,RichMullins,Danielson,the Call I'll shut up
      now, that felt better!)
I only have three words to say "I miss Them!"
I am just wondering if they will ever come down to my neck of the woods
the tour doesn't seem to like Tampa/StPete.
So I'm sending out an official invitation :OtR please come to the
Tampa/St pete area, you know; in beautiful Florida.
It's hot and sticky here i need something cool,like an angel in the water.
    I love you people, keep writing!
                             ---dizzygurl at netscape_net---Kathy