CJ/OTR dates?

Hi all.

I was riding home from work and heard the DJ say that so and so had just
won tickets to the Cowboy Junkies concert but they don't go on sale
until Saturday. I'm from the Philadelphia area and I didn't recall that
they were playing anywhere near here. Does anyone have any information
about this. I guess I could call the station, but I want to make sure
that OtR will be with them at this elusive show, and Ihave a feeling the
person answering the phone would have no clue.

Thanks for the help.

Lara