Summer time, and the livin' is easy

"Summertime" is a George Gershwin standard the band added as a coda to "the
Seahorse" shortly after they atarted playing songs from GDBD live. The coda
is still in the song's arrangement, but now they use more lyrics from "the
Seahorse" instead of the Gershwin tune. I'm sure the former arrangement has
been bootlegged somewhere by somebody.

BSC

Follow-Ups: References: