Re: still humorous

Moving like a ghost on the skyline, barkera at nsk-corp_com said:
>>>I do, however, still believe that we sometimes go further than we should.
>>
>>Oh, please.   Spare me!   "Further than we *should*"?
>
>Oh man, like *this* isn't familiar territory....

Look for the new compilation 'Best Of Chris's Rants' coming to a
listserv near you.  Operators are *at the phone* standing by!

Call now!

>>C'mon, people!   Sure, we all love/respect/etc the band, but they're
>>humans just like (most of) the rest of us.   The day that the list
>>devolves into mindless adoration of the band is the day I unsubscribe.

>This reminds me of a Kevin Spacey interview I read recently.  Near the end
>the interviewer asks: (paraphrased)
>     "Kevin, back at the cafe, when you were looking out the window, you
>     looked so contemplative.  What were you thinking about?"
>     "You know, I think that I was just looking out the window."
>I see it as; if you don't ask, you don't know.

Why did this remind you of that?   I'm puzzling over the correlation.
Where's Duggy when you need him?  ;-)

>>If we want to sit here, and speculate (via the list) on whether Karin
>>shaves her pubes, or how often Jack masturbates while his wife is on
>>another continent, then so be it.  (Mon dieu, I miss Ed)

>Now that you mention it, I have been wondering.......

I'm kinda wondering how Ed is liking his whole marriage thing.  Hey,
I've still got his phone #.  Maybe I'll call him and relay news back
to the list.   Anyone got something to say to Ed?

>>Free speech, bay-bee!
>I tried using this argument, but the lady at the newspaper STILL wanted to
>charge me $.50/word after the first free twenty-five words.   ;-)

Bastards!   Did you use the "such a small percentage of the total
words in the whole paper" argument?

>>I respect your love of the music and the band.
>>We all love OTR, or we wouldn't be on this somewhat mundane list.
>>
>>LOL
>LOLx2

Ya know, it's still fresh and funny today.   LOL

>Mmmmm!  Can't get enough o' them Dune jokes!

*sobs*  I love you, man!

>Riding my sandworm into the sunset,

Like Sheanna, or the old Fremen way?  ;-)

>np:  Tears In the Sand:  Thufir Hawat sings the best of Helen Reddy

Scary!  Better than "Zamfir Performs Halleck's Favorite Love Ballads"

--NP: Mahavishnu Orchestra - _Birds Of Fire_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"I've got your Polish DJ right *here*!"
    -- Bruce Lachey