Re: Survey (TWHF)

Moving like a ghost on the skyline, Bruce Lachey <lachey at bright_net>
said:

>Another alternate idea is to have Leah design a site where we can rate
>each OtR song on a scale from 1-10...  I'm in favor of that!!

Me too.  Assign each song a number, and rank them by average score.

>I'm going on record as saying I think OtR does it 'cos it works well;
>plus, with some of the song lengths they go to for such minimalistic
>songs, we'd be approaching Dead-style lengths with folk-pop songs if
>they started including lengthy musical introductions...

Hey....we've come full circle back to the OTR-as-prog discussion!

--NP: Rick Wakeman - _The Six Wives Of Henry VIII_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"I am a camera"